9119 Soquel Drive, Suite 12, Aptos, CA 95003
Circle of Champions
As a REALTOR® and top producer with over 17 years experience, helping my clients achieve their real estate goals is my priority. Honesty, integrity, and service are qualities that have helped me build a successful business over the years. I specialize in residential and investment properties, specializing in beach properties and vacation homes. I am very thankful for my clients and consider it an honor when they refer their friends and family to me. My goal is to build long lasting relationships with my clients not just complete a transaction. My experience, knowledge, and ability to listen along with an extensive design background, enabling me to visualize every property's potential, helps create a pleasant and successful experience for you as you sell or buy your next home. I look forward to working with you.
We're Local - We're Global
My wife Doreen and I recently purchased a home in Aptos. We had the pleasure of dealing with Suzanne Texiera on this transaction. I cannot express how happy we were with everything she did for us. She was on top of all aspects of the purchase and dealt with the listing broker and the seller in getting all of the information we needed to make the final decision and move forward. She has connected us with many vendors both during the transaction and since. She coordinated all of the work that had to be done on the house and made sure it was completed satisfactorily. She was instrumental in negotiating an early move in and a rent back deal that we had to have because of our situation with a rental. She is very responsive to phone calls and texts and got all of the information we needed in a very timely manner. She has continued to help us even after the sale, even taking out our trash on one occasion. In short, she is a very friendly and amicable person and is willing to go the extra mile for her clients. I would recommend her to anyone considering purchasing or listing a property in this area.
- Suzanne Teixeira is an exemplary Realtor who was brave enough to leave a note on our door re a client interested in buying our home which was not on the market. This confidence led to a sale. She represented us as the sellers of a luxury ocenview home. She maintained her composure and great attitude throughout this quite complicated multi faceted sale that included two attorneys and my very strongwilled husband. I would not hesitate to use her for our future real estate needs. Thank you Suzanne,. Sincerely. Pam Orisek
- I can honestly tell you Suzanne was awesome. She made our whole home buying process go by quickly - smoothly - and without the stress we had anticipated we would endure in purchasing our new house (actually this was the 4th time we had gone through this process in our life). Her attention to detail also kept us from missing anything in the process. And she also found us a buyer for our other property just in time to allow us to close simultaneously! We do not plan to move for quite some time - but if we ever do - we will track down Suzanne and use her again. She was an incredible professional as well as a very personable individual!
- Suzanne is one of the best real estate agents. She is probably the best in the Aptos area. She helped us buy and sell houses in the Rio Del Mar area. We would recommend Suzanne any day. You can’t go wrong with Suzanne.
- Suzanne was great during the entire process. She went above and beyond during the sale as we live out of town and were not always available to be on-site. She never hesitated to meet contractors in our absence. I would strongly recommend her and definitely call on her again for our own real estate needs.
- Suzanne was such an indispensable resource in the purchase of our home. Her commitment and determination during a our 5 year journey is a testament to her professionalism. Our family relied on her as a confidant!!
- My daughter choose Suzanne as a listing agent to sell my condo in Santa Cruz. My daughter recommend her as the best one from the research and It proved so. Suzanne put a lot of her time to make sure my condo was ready to sell; she updated the condo with limited budget and it looked very nice. She was very earnest, hardworking and determined to sell. She is very sweet and nice even though I live very far away. She has a lot of business connection too. During the listing period she was very patient and not giving up. Without her we couldn't buy a right house here in Portland for my daughter to live very contented because the house is just like we are in California and it is very nice house in great location and price. It took only twenty days to close and another twenty days to close: it took only 40 days for exchange process done; this is amazing and I am still in disbelief!!! We are very grateful for her. Thank you Suzanne
- Suzanne put in a lot of her time to make sure my home was ready for open house and it looked nice. There were some issues with the HOA that held up the sale but I'm thankful that Suzanne took the time to assist in making sure all was in order before the sale.
B Valencia-Santa Cruz